Any user can participate in the selection of candidates for ostracism and the process of ostracism only in their own country. For voting on this site and discussions, registration is not required.
The selection of candidates for exile is as follows.
Each user can offer up to 3 exile candidates in the city, country of residence or around the world (“Preselection” page). The selection period lasts up to the noon - 14:00 PM GMT of the day when 300 ballots of candidates for ostracism are collected. Please, the names of the candidates write only in Latin characters, to avoid mistakes.
The day when there are at least 300 ballots of candidates for exile, the ostracism procedure (ostracophoria) begins (page “Ostracophoria”) at the 14:00 PM GMT. Everyone can vote “for exile” a candidate no more than once. The ostracophoria lasts 10 days and is considered completed, with the participation of at least 6,000 voters. The results of the ostracism voting (ostracophoria) are published on the 11th day after the start.
Since votes are counted no more than once from each IP, please be advised that when connected to a public network (Wi-Fi), votes may not be counted.
The vote is taken into account only if the IP address of the user is located in the country in which the voting is initiated (exceptions are worldwide votings). Voting using anonymizers is prohibited: to ensure the fairest results, please do not use a VPN or proxy. Identified VPN or proxy IP addresses may be blocked by the site administration. We have taken some measures to reduce the possibility of voting for users of anonymizers so that their use is mostly blocked and should not significantly affect the voting results.
If you receive error message while trying to add a canditate or vote, follow the link: voting issues.
Although the voting results have no legal consequences, please take part in the voting if you have reached the age that, according to your laws, grants the right to vote.
The creation and conduct of surveys depends on the actions of users. The administration reserves the right to make changes and adjustments only at the stage of preselection.
- No spam, automated messages or any type of advertisements.
- The subject of discussion should correspond to a specific act of preselection or an active procedure of ostracism.
- Respect other users and candidates of ostracism. No flaming or abusing discussion participants. No threats or harassment of anyone will be tolerated.
- No adult content, profanity or pornography is allowed.
- All images must not be larger than1500 x 1500 pixels. Posts containing over-sized images may be removed.
- No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed.
- No calls for violence, threats, racist, xenophobic statements, swear words, any messages containing discrimination on racial, ethnic grounds, religious or political convictions.
- No calls to change the government by any illegal means in any country.
Posts containing any prohibited content as mentioned above will be deleted. IP addresses may be blocked if user continues to post any prohibited material.
The site administration is not responsible for the messages of users in discussions. Discussion messages are not the opinions of the website administration.